Job Title : Vehicle Detailer for Ogopogo Tours
Job Type: Flexible Part-Time, May-November
Compensation: Negotiable, depending on experience + incentives
Job Location: Located in Summerland, BC.
Hours: Vary, see below
Are you a talented vehicle detailer or interested in becoming one? Do you have an attention to detail and see those things that are often overlooked? Do you have an interest in (or desire to learn about) green tourism and sustainability, while working for a B Corp aligned company?
Ogopogo Tours creates the “Best tour ever!” with sustainability in mind. We guide unique tour experiences for small groups of guests seeking personalized service. We showcase the beauty, culture and history of the region while enabling fun and inclusivity for everyone. Our award-winning team was twice-voted Canada Sustainable Tour Operator of the Year. We are Canada’s first certified carbon neutral tour operator and the first Biosphere Industry in North America.
The Vehicle Detailer is dedicated to ensuring our tour vehicle fleet is pristine for our customer experiences. We are hiring a full time Detailer for the upcoming tourism season, starting in April/May. Hours are flexible and include days, early evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The Job - What you’ll be doing:
- Have fun
- Detail our growing tour vehicle fleet, inside and out, as needed
- Clean and detail vehicles daily, according to checklist, following sustainable practices
- Be the first check-point for guest safety
- Other duties as requested
What makes you an awesome fit for this job:
- You take pride in your ability to leave a vehicle pristine and ready for guests
- You’re hardworking, positive, motivated and detail oriented
- Courteous, friendly, inclusive and appropriate
- You are an organizational pro and have a great attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and changing conditions
- Own reliable transportation to and from Summerland
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable
- You work well on your own and are willing to be mentored and trained
- Driver’s Licence and clear driving abstract
- Interested in sustainability
- Detailing experience
If you’ve made it this far, please tell us about you. Use your stellar written communication skills and send us your cover letter and resume. Tell us why you think you’re a good fit for our small business. How do your values align with ours? What do you bring to the table that will benefit our business? What skills do you have that are transferable to this opportunity? What can this job do for you? We’re excited to hear from you and will contact qualified applicants to set up a time to chat.
Email your application to